Cookies are text fragments that allow the web server to store information on the client (the browser), such as viewing preferences or profile data, to be used again during the same visit to the website (session cookies) or later , even after days (persistent cookies).
Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Types of Internet Cookies we use:
- functional cookies they are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and to allow navigation; without them the navigator may not be able to view the pages correctly or use some services
- third-party cookies they are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used to promote offers in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net
- Google: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/types/
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Zendesk chat: https://www.zendesk.it/company/customers-partners/cookie-policy/
- AddToAny: https://www.addtoany.com/privacy
- Yoast: https://yoast.com/privacy-policy/
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/cookies
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/legal/cookies/
- WhatsApp: https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/#cookies
- Tidio chat: https://www.tidiochat.com/en/privacy-policy
- MailPoet: https://www.mailpoet.com/privacy-notice/
- managing cookies in your web browser
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
- Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/websites/#cookies
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/en/cookies.html#prefs
Data controller: Massimiliano Mancini
Email address of the data controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to be forgotten and to delete personal data
In compliance with current regulations, the user can exercise the following rights:
• requesting and obtaining information concerning the existence of your personal data, the purposes of the processing and access to such data;
• request and obtain the modification and / or correction of your personal data if it considers them to be inaccurate or incomplete;
• request and obtain the cancellation and / or limitation of the processing of your personal data in the case of data or information not necessary (or no longer necessary) for the purposes described above;
• request and obtain portability in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device of personal data that are processed by automated means and request the transfer to another data controller.
These requests may be sent to the email address of the data controller.